With Root Planner you can create multiple delivery statuses that also automatically send out an SMS and/or Email notification to your customers.
To get started go to Settings > Status > Add New and then create your status. Apply all the toggled that are relevant.
- Requires Driver Signature
- Requires Client Signature
- Requires Reason/Justification - Use this if the Driver needs to explain why the status was changed
i.e. Status: delivery not completed Reason: Customer not home and couldn't get signature
- Requires Photo
- Visible to Customer - Customer can see the status live
- Complete - This marks delivery is completed
- Apply to Transit - This marks the Status is one used during delivery. An example of one not-being used would be "cooking" i.e. the Pizza is still cooking and not En Route.
SMS & Email Notifications
Toggle on which notifications you'd like to use and either use a preset message or create your own.