What did I make and what do I owe the IRS. The two things every business needs to know at the end of the day.
With Sprwt you have access to over 16 different Sales Reports.
Sales > Sales
- See how much revenue you made, your overall tax expenses, delivery fees, refunds, coupons, and types of payment used.
Sales > Pickup
- See the checkouts and fees generated from each pickup location. (To add a location to your system, see this FAQ article to determine which one you might need.)
- Have a partnership with a local business to act as a pickup hub? You can set up a reseller percentage in Delivery Settings > Pickup Locations, and track the resulting payout in this report.
Sales > Taxes
- See the data you'll need to appease...we're just as scared of them as you and every other law-abiding citizen... the IRS.
- The Sprwt team took the Tax Report very seriously when building this beautiful system. We worked with top accounting firms across the country to determine what the best practice and various laws that exist across. Whether you pay a set fee per state or if you pay a unique fee per county or district, we've got you covered.
- Set the global fee under Delivery Settings > State, and, for any unique rates, go to Delivery Settings > Zip Code and enter the tax rate for each zip code.
Sales > Meals
- See how many meals were sold, how they were selected, and your resulting revenue and profits.
Sales > SMS
- See data about the messages you've sent and calls you've received.
Sales > Delivery
- See the checkouts and fees generated.
All of your sales data can be exported on stripe into Quickbooks.